Member bulletins are important and timely updates published by the AAMDC to inform its members of issues, ideas and events in rural Alberta. The AAMDC is poised to react swiftly and on short notice to any emerging issues that may impact Alberta’s rural communities.
The deadline for registration for the AAMDC Spring 2017 Tradeshow is Friday, February 17, 2017. Due to an overwhelming amount of interest, we have released some additional booth spaces, but they’re going [ ... ]Read more...
The implications of the Species at Risk Act (SARA) has been identified as a priority by AAMDC members through the endorsement of a number of resolutions. As such, the AAMDC is reminding members that the [ ... ]Read more...
In their 2016 budget, the Government of Canada committed $50 million to improving asset management capacity for municipalities across Canada. The Government of Canada tasked the Federation of Canadian Municipalities [ ... ]Read more...
- First Round of MGA Regulations Available for Review
- EXTENDED DEADLINE: Government of Canada Introduces Broadband Funding Program
- Resolutions Deadline for Spring 2017 Convention Approaching
- FCM Releases Budget Submission for Rural Communities in Canada
- Government of Alberta Releases Energy Efficiency Report
- AAMDC Climate Change Advisory Committee Ready to Begin
Not finding what you're looking for?
To view a chronological list of member bulletins this year to-date, click here.