AAMDC Approved Suppliers have assisted the AAMDC Trade Division members with all of their purchasing needs since 1936.There are many added benefits to becoming a recognized Approved Supplier through a public sector buying group owned by a government association. Protocol and processes are completed in order to ensure that your products and services will thrive within our buying group.
AAMDC Business Services Directory 2017
The AAMDC Aggregated Business Services Division (ABS) is happy to present its sixth annual directory. This directory contains a full listing of the Trade, Jubilee Insurance and PFA Canada suppliers and contacts. These suppliers represent one the most robust buying groups in Canada.
AAMDC approved suppliers have assisted Trade Division members with all of their purchasing needs since 1936. In partnership with a number of approved suppliers, the AAMDC's Trade Division serves over 800 members and secure quality products, services and optimal customer service at the best prices.
Approved Supplier Benefits
Marketing and Promotions
Field Support – two full time AAMDC Client Relations Managers and the internal marketing team work closely with members. Client Relations Managers coordinate leads to relative approved suppliers, actively set up meetings and assist with product and service educational support.
Targeted promotional opportunities
- Bi-Annual Convention
- Annual Tradeshow and Tradeshow Display privileges
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Membership Appreciation BBQs
- Potential Education Sessions featuring your products/services/market trends
- Access to monthly volume statistics
- Access to feedback reported by Trade Division Members
- Approved Suppliers are paid net 30 of any products or services provided
- Quick, reliable accounts receivable
- Ability to batch invoices
- One invoicing address and one payment source
Become an Approved Supplier today!
Download the AAMDC Approved Supplier Application.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org